Friday, February 6, 2009

Weekly Wrap Up: February 6, 2009

weekly wrap up: february 6, 2009

This week was kinda odd. I felt a bit displaced and a bit bored. I need to get my butt back to the gym and find a daily schedule for myself now that I am unemployed. Thankfully, I have my blog to shake things up and inspire me. I found a a whole bunch of new artwork to love and some tomato seeds to help us start thinking about Spring. Have a nice weekend! Below a list of posts from the past week broken up into suitable categories.


To view last week's round up click here.


Affordable Artwork: All You Need Is Love Print, Alicia Block: Winter Photographs, Carol Marine's Painting a Day, The Paper Fleamarket, Peter Clayton: greenhouse print, and Betsy Walton: stripes and boots print.


Artist: Becky Blair: Painter and Julie Vinette: Painter.


Bathrooms: Beadboard in Bathrooms


Diy: Heart Scarf or Garland.


Fashion: Floral Sale Pieces at J.Crew


Furniture: Colorful Wirey Garden Chairs.


Garden: Seed Packet Valentines, Heirloom Tomato Seeds, and Hanging Vertical Garden Planters.


Interiors: A New Greek Revival Home in the Hudson Valley


Lighting: Doily Lighting and Retro Kitchen Lamps.


Paper: Colorful Paper Garlands, Anna Melcon Bond, Decorative Paper Baking Cups, and World's Smallest Postal Service: Valentines.


Pillows: on sale! kalla flower pillow covers and Don Carney's Pillows and Artwork.


Recipe: Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars.


Tabletop: Pressed American Glass.


Textiles: Hand Painted Merino Wool Roving Yarn and Baby Blankets from Brahms Mount Textiles.

1 comment:

  1. I love the collages you make every week.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online