Friday, February 20, 2009

Weekly Round Up: February 20, 2009

weekly round up: february 20, 2009

Yeah it's friday! I feel like I am coming down with something. I'm sneezing, coughing and my back feels all achy. I guess it's that time of year. Orange juice to the rescue! If that doesn't work I guess I spend the weekend hunkered down in the house. I hope everyone else has a nice weekend! Below a round up of this week's posts broken up into suitable categories.


p.s. to view last week's round up click here.



Affordable Artwork: Medical Models, la familia green hand cut paper collage, Sunprint Kit, and Trash Mount Print.



Artist: John Dolan: Photographer, Katy Allgeyer: Painter, Chris Jordon, Jill Gallenstein, and Denise Gr√ľnstein: Photographer.


Furniture: Consoles I'm Eyeing.


Garden: Narcissus Bulbs Coming Up! and What I'm Eyeing: Garden Inspired Accessories.


Fashion: Pokey Through Scarf and Bitto Shirt Dress.


Jewelry: Seed Pod Rings.


Kids: Flower Embroidered Baby Shoes.


Interiors: Favorite Light Blue Rooms From domino and Pink Walls and a Liberty Print Curtain.


On The Streets: Fix Master Shop.


Pillows: Colorful Ikat Pillows.


Script: Custom Script Address Stamps.

Wallpaper: Katie Ridder's New Wallpaper Line.

2 comments:

  1. Feel better, Katy. Thanks, as always, for a great week of posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! My chiropractor recommends buying GoldenSeal (herb), Echanasia, Zinc, Elderberry, and Oreganol Oil (all come in pill form). I started feeling a cold coming on yesterday morning but am already feeling better now that I've had a dose of those vitamins! (They're best at a Fruitful Yield, Vitamin Shoppee, Whole Foods, or someplace like that with health foods instead of Walmart, Target, etc. - higher potency.) I'm doing all the above except Echanasia since I'm allergic to ragweeds. I also bought Emergen-C, 1000 mg of Vit C that you just mix in with orange juice or water. I hope within the first 48 hrs I notice a huge difference. But already just a few hours later I'm feeling more energy!! (which is a pretty huge thing for me!) :) HOpe you feel better soon....

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online