Monday, February 23, 2009

Stripe, Polka Dot and Floral Umbrellas


Striped Umbrella, manufactum.com.


The snow seems to have stopped but now we've been getting all kinds of rain and wind. I guess it's time to switch from our snowboots to umbrellas. I almost fell off my seat when I spotted the amazing blue striped umbrella above. So south of France meets graphic awesomeness. When I scrolled down to see the price I realized my new love didn't really match the funds currently in my bank account. Maybe in another life?


Then, I remembered a few super cute umbrellas I spotted back in November. Three of my favorites have polka dots, flowers, and stripes. The price tag for these is much more reasonable, just $39 each. The bright striped version is still quite a beauty...swoon.





1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online