Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Paper Fleamarket



One last post for the day. Tomorrow I'll share photos and a recipe for peanut butter jelly bars...they are baking in oven right now...the batter was pretty divine.


I have no idea how I found this funny little paper site. I wish I would have found it a few months ago when I was still working on my $1 design finds column for domino. The Paper Fleamarket carries all sorts of vintage papers and pharaphernalia. The site recommends using the paper for collage projects. Some of the pieces I would just frame on their own and add to my art gallery walls. Prices are super reasonable starting at just .10 cents. Check out more: thepaperfleamarket.com.




3 comments:

  1. i like the keyboard chart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIGH HOLY WOW.

    How did I not know of this awesomeness?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, thanks for the great find! i am loving this stuff... especially the bingo one. wouldn't these be awesome in a kid's room? {anywhere really}

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online