Monday, February 23, 2009

New Spring 2009 at Tucker


Since we are on a bit of fashion kick this morning how about these gorgeous prints at Tucker by Gaby Basora? I am feeling so blah about winter. I seriously can't stand it. I'm trying to grow out my hair and it's in this weird awkward in between stage. I just want to cut it off.


Back to shirts...I love the prints! So springy and pretty. My favorite is the pink and blue pansy number above. I would feel so much better if I was wearing that today. Check out more: tuckerbygabybasora.com.


2 comments:

  1. Kristen Elliott JonesFebruary 24, 2009 at 6:06 AM

    I want that pansy shirt, but I cannot figure out how to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They carry it at saks and barneys in ny. I would e-mail them and ask them where that particular blouse is in stock.

    info@tuckerbygabybasora.com

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online