Friday, February 20, 2009

Medical Models as Affordable Artwork


I kinda fell for this Mouth Teaching Tool from Mexico about six months ago. Everytime I would visit Kiosk's site I would refer to it and laugh. Then I thought, how great would a few medical models be on your bookshelf? I kinda like the idea. Colorful, fun, and informative. Kiosk's version is pretty silly but how about a more scientific version like the two below? The ear is amazing!


6 part ear, anatomywarehouse.com.


2 part classic heart, anatomywarehouse.com.

2 comments:

  1. I like. I would totally put a medical model on my shelf in my fantasy kooky professor library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! They're so quirky and cool! I've always wanted a life-sized skeleton to stand up in a one of my corners. If only they weren't so pricey! Someday..

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online