Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kate Spade Spring 2009: Classic Preppy Stripes and Dots

kate spade spring 2009

If I could buy all my clothes in early spring I would be a happy girl. Spring is full of color, stripes, and classic preppy style. By the time we actually get to summer the racks are full of skimpy slut clothes. Fun every once in awhile but not something I can personally pull off. So from now till May we are in my favorite clothes zone.


Kate Spade an icon of preppy style does not disappoint this spring. I love all color, stripes, and dots. I kinda want that yellow bag and maybe the yellow boat shoes....seriously cute. Check out more: katespade.com.

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous set Miss Katy, I love it!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with her summer collection. I actually just ordered one of her wicker clutches and am so excited to get it!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online