Monday, February 23, 2009

february in marblehead

redd's pond 1.23.09

I took a long walk today and to the beach and around town. The day looks a lot warmer in the photos then it actually was. The wind was roaring off the ocean making my fingers freeze; even inside my mittens. Just six more days of february!


A lot of you have been asking to see more photos of my new town. I categorized all my marblehead posts into one section for easy viewing. Get a peek inside my little town by the sea here. Enjoy!


p.s. to view more photos take a look at my marblehead set on flickr.



Redds Pond Unsafe
fort beach shells
fort beach shells
dried up seaweed

2 comments:

  1. those scallop shells are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you post about Marblehead! It's such a charming town!!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online