Thursday, February 19, 2009

Favorite Light Blue Rooms From domino



I started downloading my favorite rooms from domino's website yesterday. The website will be coming down and no there is nothing I can do about it. I went through this at house & garden too. The nice thing about working on the print side is that you'll always have your work in a pretty magazine. All of the web staff's work will be deleted forever. I would expect it to happen in the next few weeks. SO anything you loved on the site you better fetch it now!



I am trying to organize some of favorites into blogs so I can refer back to them. But honestly I could of uploaded 20 more images to this set. So enjoy a few of my favorite light blue inspiration rooms for now and I'll be back with more!


p.s. I have a great round up of pink rooms I wrote about last week that include some pretty awesome domino interiors. Take a peek.







8 comments:

  1. Stripes! That bathroom! I love them. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea to download the pics....so sad about domino

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip! I'd seen it reported that the website was already down and hadn't checked. Will head there now! I feel so badly for all the designers and product people who's work has been showcased there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific idea! I was just looking at your pink room post and loving it, too -- Now I'll do the same for myself... and most def sad about domino :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been doing the same thing - terrible for my productivity at work...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that kitchen with the blue floor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You've pulled together some Uh-Ma-Zing images! Thank you, and well done - Bookmarking it!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online