Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Early Spring Photographs by Abby Try Again


I went out to get some groceries this afternoon. The air was warm the snow almost melted. I peered into my garden for any sign of spring, nothing. I guess today was just a brief momentary heat wave. We're probably getting another snowstorm in a few days. Oh well.


I love these new early spring photographs by Abby Try Again. They inspire me to take more photos and give me hope that spring will eventually come to new england.



3 comments:

  1. We're having a heat wave, too. I'm sad about the cold returning... tomorrow. Ugh! It has been a really nice break though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this sweet post!
    I'm back home in Portland, longing for spring, too.
    Soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online