Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Diy: Vintage Delftware Tablecloth

iron on china plates

I love this diy craft via Country Living. Take photos of your favorite vintage china, print them out on iron transfer paper, cut out, and then iron the prints randomly on a white tablecloth. What a great way to show off a china collection. Reminds me of my grandmother's collection of teacups and saucers she has been collecting for years. How fun would it be to photograph some of my childhood favorites and make into a tablecloth? Country Living uses delftware in their version but I am sure any vintage pieces would be amazing. Check out more great diy ideas featured in Country Living's new March issue.


photo of china printed on transfer paper
iron transfer

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crispness of these photos and the project!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online