Friday, February 6, 2009

Alicia Block: Winter Photographs


I have been reading and seeing on flickr signs of Spring. I honestly can't believe flowers are starting to bloom somewhere in February. Here in Massachusetts we are still in the dead of winter. Last night our pipes froze again and I shoveled about 4 times this week. Part of me doesn't mind the cold. I can make soup, cookies, and sleep in late because the sun still hasn't risen.


I am really enjoying Alicia Block's When the snow falls winter series. Each photograph feels so quiet and still just like winter. Alicia lives in Michigan so she gets what winter is all about. Buy now for just $35 each.




1 comment:

  1. Alicia's work is just amazing....I could hang her work exclusively I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online