Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Plaid Wool Blankets from Faribault Mills


I'm a huge fan of plaid wool blankets and I've written about them a few times before. Here is a new retailer to add to my list, faribaultmills.com. Merino wool throws and bed blankets are all reasonably priced.






p.s. here are some links to more plaid wool blankets I've written about:


Recycled Wool Plaid Blankets


Grey Striped Wool Blanket


Plaid Wool Blankets from the Scottish Weaver


Johnstons Blankets & Cushions


Atlantic Blanket Co.


Wool Blankets: Toast


Glacier National Park Blankets


Tartan Wool Blankets from Buchanan Antiques

Vintage Welsh Blankets


2 comments:

  1. I so need one of those tonight, its very chilly around here with the snow storm coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the plaid you have going this week!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online