Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Paper Mache Inspiration


I've been thinking about paper mache the last few nights. I came across the piece above by Susan Dwyer and was quite mesmerized. The color and shape seemed delicate and interesting. I imagined them in a group maybe painted pink on the inside. Then, I remembered seeing some paper mache pieces in the Anthro windows in New York last Spring. The sphere objects where made into a garland and decorated with red, white, and blue striped fabrics. I wonder what I could make?


p.s. I included another shot showing a piece of the garland that used paper liners, coffee filters, and plates.


anthropologie windows 08
anthropologie windows 08
anthropologie windows 08

1 comment:

  1. Gosh- couldn't you just live in an Anthropologie store? I know I could.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online