Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More Bathroom Inspiration


A Michael Smith bathroom featuring fold back shutters over the bath.


I have more bathrooms to share this morning. The images shown here are pretty high end bathrooms. But I can choose bits and pieces of inspiration from each one. I have three bathrooms to renovate so I have an oppurtunity to try a lot of different things. Enjoy!



I like the accent gray glass tiles on the tub via House Beautiful.



A tub and walls covered in stone via furland + logan.





A large stall with stools and a wavy tiled patterned floor.



Marbled tiled walls that are transformed into an ode to Jackson Pollack via Ann Sacks.




Double pedestal sinks are to die for if you have the room via remodelista.

1 comment:

  1. oh my god katy! I love the scribbly marble one!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online